- Submit. The time has come to call it quits. Let the miraculous happen.
- Get to know yourself. Follow your gut instincts. Investigate each alternative and go with what makes sense to you.
3. Accept the help you need. Be surrounded by loving people, healing music, unique colours, prayer, and positive encouragement. Invite your supporters to a healing ritual you’ve planned.
Healing oils like calendula, dandelion, or poke can be used to anoint the breasts.
4. Visualize your tissues being infused with healing energies.
5. Make the most of your diet’s beneficial properties.
- Olive oil and butter are the only fats that should be used in place of other fats. Add more legumes, especially lentils, and fermented foods like yoghurt, sauerkraut, miso, and tamari to your diet, as well as your own home-brewed wines and beers.
- Increase the intensity of your workouts. Weekly yoga or tai chi classes are recommended. Every day, go for a walk. Get a massage once a month. Take some time out for yourself.
If necessary, use medications (chemotherapy, tamoxifen, anaesthetic, painkillers)