This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Growth Continues at the
- Interim Mineral Resource for Korbel (drilling to
30 June 2020) – 3.3Moz Gold Inferred JORC Mineral Resource Estimate (“MRE”)
- Additional drilling planned on new high-grade Block B Southeast extension zone (Pad 6) next to hole KBDH-012 –101m @ 1.3 g/t incl. 82m @ 1.5 g/t, 30m @ 2.4 g/t, 3m @ 7.7 g/t, 6m @ 4.7 g/t and 3m @ 8.2 g/t
- KBDH-012 returned an overall average grade of 0.6 g/t Au over 429m from 3m within the Korbel intrusive with multiple high-grade zones (ASX:
19 August 2020)
- Diamond and RC drilling continue unabated with plans to increase from the initial 25,000m to 40,000m for 2020 and up to 80,000m for 2021
- Ore Sorting test work is pending and Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) study has commenced
Remainder of Block A and Block B, Block B
Southeast Extension, Blocks C and D, Connex, Cathedral, You Beauty, Izabela and Sweet Jenny
is not included in this new resource upgrade and provides substantial resource upside**
Nova has a diversified portfolio of projects across the US,
Nova aims to provide shareholders with diversification through exposure to base and precious metals and to capitalize on the growing demand for lithium-based energy storage.
To learn more please visit: https://novaminerals.com.au/
About Virtual Investor Conferences
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of
suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-metals-and-mining-investor-conference-301154535.html