This week’s Westworld became once, um, loads. We not finest obtained to search out out what Dolores’ conception is, we obtained to eye her waste it. And we obtained an ambitious visual treat. And we obtained an starting save sage for Serac and Rehoboam. By the waste of the episode the lines are drawn in the sand: Team Human and Team Host. We know what either facet needs, if not basically how they conception on getting it. There’s loads to dig into with “Genre,” which became once written by Karrie Crouse and Jonathan Nolan and directed by Anna Foerster, so let’s win into it.
Linked Snort material
- Survey: Daisy Ridley Reads a ‘Star Wars’ Sage to Thank Everyone on Coronavirus Frontlines
- Vincent Cassel Unpacks His Mysterious ‘Westworld’ Character, Engerraund Serac
- ‘SNL’: A Weird and wonderful Zoom Call & Ruth Bader Ginsberg Working Out Among Handiest at-Home Sketches
- Tom Hanks Kicked Off the ‘SNL’ at-Home Episode & It Became a Perfect Treat
- Alexandra Daddario on ‘We Summon the Darkness’ and Doing Stunts with Johnny Knoxville